Early Learning Centre
- Co-educator FTE 0.8 – Tuesday to Friday 8.00am- 4.10 pm
- Co-educator FTE 0.4 – Tuesday and Thursday 8.00 am- 4.10 pm
- Teacher- FTE 0.7 – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
ELC Applications close on Friday 9 November.
Applications (cover letter and CV) including names and address of three professional referees must be submitted via email to Mrs Sue Eden, Director Early Learning Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maths/Science Year 7 to 11 – FT or PT with possibility of Learning Leader for Science
- English VCE Year 7 to 12 – FT or PT preferably with ability to teach EAL and/or VCE English Language
- English/Humanities Year 7 to 11 – LSL T1 FT
- English/Commerce Year 7 to 11 – LSL T1 FT
- Economics/Humanities Year 7 to 11 – FT ongoing preferably with ability to teach Legal Studies
To be successful you will have demonstrated knowledge of the Australian curriculum frameworks. You will also be registered with VIT.
Senior School applications close on Wednesday 31 October 2018
Applications (cover letter and CV) including names and address of three professional referees must be submitted via email to email@example.com
St Margaret’s and Berwick Grammar School is a Childsafe employer and is committed to the welfare of children in their protection. All potential employees will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policies and Code of Conduct.