2020 was a year where the words ‘pivot’ and ‘resilience’ entered our everyday vernacular and nowhere was it practiced more than by our VCE students who showed their true character.
In partnership and with the support of their dedicated teachers, they learnt more about themselves as learners, rising to challenges of new normal, displaying our values of Courage, Curiosity, Character and Respect.
We acknowledge the outstanding results and achievements of our duxes:
- for Senior Girls Annie Wu who achieved an ATAR of 99.80; and
- for Senior Boys Oliver Ward who achieved an ATAR of 98.15
Of our Senior Girls:
- 12% achieved an ATAR over 99, placing them in the top 1% of the nation
- 36% achieved an ATAR over 95, placing them in the top 5% of the nation
- 52% an ATAR above 90, placing them in the top 10% of the nation
- achieved a median study score of 35
Of our Senior Boys:
- 27% achieved an ATAR over 90, placing them in the top 10% of the nation
- 48% an ATAR above 85, placing them in the top 15% of the nation respectively
- achieved a median study score of 32
Our students achieved a combined median study score of 34
Our students also achieved 4 perfect scores of 50 were attained in Applied Computing: Data Analytics, English, Further Maths and Health and Human Development.
We are proud of all our students and look forward to following the trajectories they take in life, with the same care and concern we felt for them at school.
Ms Annette Rome