Term 2, Week 7 2020-At a glance.
- Monday 25th May Staff planning day. No secondary classes will occur for any year level.
- Support School will run on Monday 25 May at SMS. Support School boys may go to BGS from 26th of May.
- BGS open for staff 9am-3pm are encouraged to come in and prepare themselves for the physical classes.
- Classes for Year 10-12 will begin on Tuesday the 26th using the current modified Timetable.
- Temperature checks will be in place for staff and students between 8am and 9am follow signage at entry points
- Only teachers of 10-12 will be asked to physically attend campus, others may conduct classes remotely.
- Cross Campus classes will recommence on Wednesday 27th May.
Senior School Reporting
As previously communicated, Senior School reports will be released on Tuesday 21 July.
Arriving at School
Year 10-12 students are to arrive by 8.30am and Years 7 – 9 to arrive by 8.45am. Please proceed to reception for temperature check.
- Do not come to School if unwell, wash and sanitise hands regularly, cover coughs and sneezes, maintain social distance protocols.
- Drinking fountains to be closed, bring a refillable bottle.
- Daily programs will be altered to minimise contact-No assemblies, large gatherings will occur.
- Parents on Secondary campuses for essential purposes only. Please stay in cars when picking up and dropping off.
- Stay home if unwell
- Have your temperature taken upon arrival
- Sick students will be sent home
- There may be queues-be patient and follow staggering advice and location direction
- Use hand sanitiser regularly
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Avoid touching common surfaces
- Ask questions, follow protocols
- Bring headphones as there may continue to be a mixture of online classes and teams due to illness
- Lunchbox to be open but social distancing must be followed
- Drink taps will be closed
- Students with PE may wear sports uniform to School
- Bus/Train travel-where possible implement social distancing, avoid touching surfaces-sanitise hands after exiting.
- Where possible avoid congested areas, take your bag with you to class with books for the day.