Our community hub with up to date information on the School's response and plans to COVID-19
We are entering a new phase of the School’s COVID-19 management plan as we start to bring the school back to face-to-face learning.
Please download our return to face-to-face learning protocols.
- Preparation Day where classrooms can be prepared, practical classes arranged and final safety checks regarding desk spacing and other related arrangements will be finalised. The Support School will operate on Monday 25 May.
- Return to Face to Face Learning for ELC, Preps, Years 1, 2, 10, 11 and 12 (With the exception of students who can not return to Face-to-Face learning)
- Continued Distance/Online Learning for Years 3 to 9
- Support School Continues
- All Year levels return to Face-to-Face Learning
- Distance/Online concludes (With the exception of students who can not return to Face-to-Face learning)
- Support School concludes
- The Junior School – Continue with current timetable.
- Senior Schools – Continue with modified timetable used in the distance/online until the end of Term 2.
|Support School||Returning to Face-to-Face Learning|
|Wellbeing||Music and Performing Arts|
Term 3 Start Now Monday 13 July
Due to the disruption caused by COVID, Term 3 classes will start Monday 13 July NOT Wednesday 15 July as stated in the calendar.
The staff professional learning that was to have taken place at the start of the week will now take place in other ways.
Please Note: All significant messages from the School relating to COVID-19 will have a subject line of SMSBGS COVID-19. Please review these as a matter of urgency.