In 2015 the Victorian Government unveiled a new initiative to provide funds towards Victorian students’ school trips and sporting activities.
The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) commenced in 2015 for four years and provides payments for eligible students to attend camps, sports and excursions.
• Parents or legal guardians are required to submit a new CSEF application form each year.
• Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply.
• $125 per year is paid for eligible primary school students.
• $225 per year is paid for eligible secondary school students.
• Payments are made directly to the school and applied to each student’s fee account.
Please submit your completed application and copy of your concession or health care card as soon as possible to the St Margaret’s School Accounts Department via email: email@example.com
Mrs Gwen Campbell
Accounts Receivable Officer