The Year 10 BGS boys have just completed work experience during the week Monday 2 to Friday 6 May. The placements covered a wide variety of employment fields, with many of the boys choosing an area that they are considering for the future.
Feedback from the various employers has been extremely positive. The boys adapted to their new environments very well and all had a productive week. There are also a few Year 10 students who will be going out on placements later in the year.
A cross-section of the placements included:
- Callum Beadle at the Fountain Gate Vet Clinic
- Mitchell Leek at the Hawthorn Football Club
- Bailey Neyland at Micron Electrics
- Kaelan Dekker at the Swinburne University Centre For Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Jack Bailey at the Pakenham Officer News
- Matthew Peart at the AFL Headquarters
- Ben Easton at the Monash University School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment
- Max Terlato at Spider Bikes
- Matthew Bright at Davis, Naismith and McGovern (Engineers)
- Fabian Grove at KNP Solutions (Accountants)
- Bryce Koya at the City Of Port Phillip
- Will Morgan at the Monash University Science Department
The Year 10 boys should be congratulated on their fine efforts this week.
Mr Tony Sheahan