Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund
In 2015 the Victorian Government unveiled a new initiative to provide funds towards Victorian students’ school trips and sporting activities. The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides funds towards camps, sports and excursions costs for eligible families on application.
- Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply.
- $125 per year is paid for eligible primary school students.
- $225 per year is paid for eligible secondary school students.
- Payments are made directly to the school and applied to each student’s fee account.
- Download Application form
Please submit completed applications and a copy of your concession or health care card before 31 March 2019 to: St Margaret’s and Berwick Grammar School Accounts Department via email: email@example.com
For more information visit www.education.vic.gov.au/csef