Before School Care, After School Care, and Holiday Care
Before care, aftercare, and holiday programs for Primary School Students at St Margaret’s and Berwick Grammar are run and managed by Extend.
Operating since 2002 Extend is Australia’s largest family-owned and operated outside school hours care provider.
Extend provides programs, delivered by knowledgeable, compassionate, and energetic Educators, that are engaging, inclusive, and safe allowing your child to laugh, learn, play, and thrive in the grounds of St Margaret’s and Berwick Grammar School.
As a school, we are pleased to be partnering with this fantastic, well-established nurturing provider. As a parent, you can be assured that your child is in excellent hands while you balance your work and family life.
To find out more and book please visit Extend’s website.
Extend Services, Hours of Operation & Fees
- Before School Care – 7.00am to 8.45am (Healthy snack provided)
- After School Care – 3.00pm to 6.00pm (Healthy snack provided)
- Holiday Care – 7.30am to 6.00pm
Flexible Booking Options
Extend provides families with booking options that are easy and flexible that include:
- No enrolment, membership, or administration fees
- A 10 minute, once-off, online enrolment process
- The ability to book on the go in seconds from your smartphone or a computer
- The ability to cancel booking errors quickly and easily within the hour if you make a mistake when booking
- Option to pay in arrears or advance
- The flexibility to book online up to one hour before the service begins
For a full list of fees and charges including late notice and walk-ins, see terms and conditions please visit extend.com.au.