2019 was an exciting and momentous year for the students at St Margaret’s and Berwick Grammar School. They explored fresh opportunities, met new and different communities nationally and internationally and learnt more about themselves as learners, young people and global citizens through developing Courage, Curiosity, Character and Respect.
We are particularly proud of our class of 2019 and congratulate the students for their contribution to school life, the broader community as well as their academic results.
We acknowledge the outstanding results and achievements:
- Dux for Senior Girls, Rachel Bright and Pranjal Pokhalekar both achieved an ATAR of 99.05, for our Senior Boys James Agahi achieved an ATAR of 94.95.
- 61% of the girls and 39% of the boys achieved an ATAR over 80, placing them in the top 20% of the nation.
- 27% of the girls and 18% of the boys achieved an ATAR over 90, placing them in the top 10% of the nation.
- Median ATAR: Senior Girls – 84, Senior Boys – 77
- Three perfect scores of 50 were attained in Legal Studies and Language.
We are proud of all our students and will follow their life trajectories with the same care and concern we felt for them at school.
Ms Annette Rome