We seek suitable applicants for the following fulltime position at our St Margaret's School campus (Berwick):
We are seeking an experienced accountant to work closely with the finance team and support the Business Manager. This is a full-time position and requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A full position description can be downloaded here (requires a compatible Adobe Acrobat reader)
Written applications, enclosing a detailed resume and names and telephone numbers of three referees to
The Principal, St Margaret's School and Berwick Grammar School,
PO Box 138, Berwick 3806
or email to:
Applications will be processed on receipt.
We seek suitable applicants for the following full-time position at our Berwick Grammar School campus (Officer):
- Campus Receptionist / Student Administration
This is a Receptionist / Students Administration position with additional duties to provide a high level of administrative support to the Head of Sport and the Head of Music.
1. friendly disposition
2. ability to interact closely with staff, students and parents
3. ability to work effectively under pressure
4. ability to work flexibly across departments
1. excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
2. intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Level 2 First Aid (an advantage)
• cover Reception / Student Administration
• assist Music and Sport staff with administrative duties
• manage First Aid situations
• participate in appropriate professional development as required
• other duties as directed by the Principal or Head of Campus.
Successful applicants must have a current Working With Children Check and Police Check
Applications will be processed upon receipt.